Things That Make You Go Ewww

I have been going to the local rec center for kids' swimming lessons. The last few nights I have seen two men swimming in boxers.  Why does that make me ill?  They really don't cover any more or less than swim suits.   Thank heavens they are not the peek-a-boo kind. Trust me, I checked.  Which says what about me?  I didn't stare at them forever.  So, maybe I was just lucky.  They are the plaid like joe boxers.  Yet, I kind of shudder and want to yell, "Hey we're all in this pool of bath water together here.  So,  let's have some mutually acceptable swimwear."  Maybe, I am being neurotic.  

Comments

April said…
I hope they had the clorine levels right for the day. If the levels were a bit low... WATCH OUT!
Scott-n-Allison said…
I asked Lia to get Sim's trunks before lessons one day. When we showed up at the swim center, she had grabbed boxers instead. I spent the whole 30 minutes praying that his little hoo-haa wouldn't make a showing...they were definitely the peek-a-boo kind!
J-E said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
J-E said…
Gross! You mean the only thing separating him from you was a thin layer of Joe Boxer flannel? I read the political post--way to be bold!

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence