Oh no I didn't

We had a jolly Christmas Eve party. (Just in case you might be wondering.) P's sister couldn't be there, so she visited us via skype.  We carried her through the house to join in the party; think Pam in New York on The Office.  I was so happy for the wonders of technology.  Despite my earlier rant, it can help us be more connected.  The internet connection was so strong she joined us in the car as we loaded up.  That night had been full of meatballs, stuffing, creamed corn, wings, cake, cheese cake, cheese balls, cream cheese, cheese roll, did I mention the cheese? Erlack! Sometimes cheese, as much as I love it, does a number on me. As I climbed my very full body through the car, I could hold no more and I let out a much needed post-party toot.  "Ew, gross!" I heard.  Oh, the shame of being caught in the dark privacy of one's own car.  Is no place sacred?  Isn't the car man/woman's last place of solace?  I think I will have to blame the excellence of the internet connection.  Or, maybe I should curse the bat ears of my sister-in-law.  

Comments

Erin said…
tee hee , I thought it was Great!
mindy said…
Kate, thanks for another good laugh!
L said…
after children, nothing is sacred. At least cyber farts are much more acceptable than the up close and personal kind.

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence