I hear the bell!

For a number of years, my husband and I have settled into an agreed upon set of radio tunes.  We have our obligatory NPR, his classic rock and my beloved brainless 80s music. A station we have listened to our entire marriage has lost most of its charm.  But, I was still shocked when he took it out of the line-up.  Instead, I could only describe the new station as B-hits of classic rock.  I complained when I got home.  "We ALREADY have a classic rock station honey!" I reminded him. "Yeah, but they call this smooth classic rock," he defended himself.  Anyone hear the bell of middle age?  It's coming around the corner as we speak! 

Comments

mindy said…
Yes, I hear it too and it sounds vaguely like wonky elevator music...which is still way better than Lawernce Welk, eh?
Scott-n-Allison said…
I've never ventured out much past Radio Disney...lame though it may be. I just can't handle the noise of most radio stations, and it keeps my kids happy in the car.

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence