Tap, tap, tap does this work?

Hi! I just had PRK....a painful scraping of my eye tissue with some laser afterwords.  It takes a month to completely work like Lasik.  Why, would I be that dumb? Well, because I'm so blind I only can use this method. Hence, the ridiculous type.  After three days of weeping with the help of serious drugs and my mother's amazing help, I was a little functional.  Five days later, I drove a car without glasses or contacts. Amazing.  I'm back world...well if you can accept the use of large font and the adjustment headaches I still have.  It will only get better. Wahoo!!!

Comments

M+J=K3+E said…
So glad you can finally see without the dang objects we have to use. My eyes aren't as bad as most, but I would love to have LASIK to stop wearing the dumb glasses.
L said…
Just saw you at the store and there was no evidence of pus, seepage or a narcotic addiction. Congratulations!

Let me know how you like it in a month. I should get mine done so I can safey make my way to the latrine in the middle of the night.
Lisa
mindy said…
I had Lasik and my husband had Lasek about five years ago and we love it. My husband was blind without his glasses so he loves being able to see when he gets up during the night. But yes, if you can get through the painful recovery of feeling like there is sandpaper under your eyelids, it is definitely awesome. Congrats, I'm sure you'll love it! (I still have dreams that I can't find my glasses though.)
Unknown said…
Yeah for sight! I'm glad you are ok. You sounded not so great last week. Love ya-
Julie said…
yeah! I have never even heard of this. I am so blind too, but not as bad as my sister Jenny. I wish you a speedy healing!

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence