Seven Funny/Odd Facts

Yikes! I have been tagged.  I have been asked to list seven funny or weird things about myself. It quickly turned into a phobia list...but here goes:

  1. I am afraid of electricity.  So, installing lights kind of freaks me out.  Batteries, electrical plates, you name it. I am afraid of being shocked.
  2. I am claustrophobic...not the crazy kind in elevators and such.  I just hate things near my face.  The combination of being very cold blooded and claustrophobic makes sex in the winter a little problematic. 
  3. I love to steal food from other people's plates even when I have a full plate myself.
  4. I generally read from 3-4 books at a time.  But, sometimes, I go crazy waiting to know the ending. So, I will ignore the kids for a morning and finish one book. 
  5. My kitchen MUST be clean, but yet my master can become unbelievably cluttered and messsy.
  6. I  like trash/silly tv. Ah you know:  E! the story, Tyra Banks,  Ugly Betty you know great stuff like that...but somehow I don't like reality tv. What is wrong with that?!!!
  7. I still worry what people think about me. I am really working on that one. I may seem confident, but I am probably just faking it.
  8. An extra one from daughter. I am shorter than my husband and I should be taller because I am older.

Comments

mindy said…
It's what makes life interesting. We all have our quirks. As long as we can know what they are and still laugh at ourselves, right?

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence