Sweet Dreams


I have finally learned the ultimate in the difference between men and women. I had a dream I was driving an enormous bulldozer/steamroller contraption. I looked like a little Fisher-Price toy as I straddled the top of it. As I came up the street, I was stuck in a must parallel park situation. Some how, thanks to the miracle of dream technology, I parked it! I was so impressed with myself in that dream. I woke up with a sense of accomplishment. However, when I told my husband the story, he responded, "Did it have a double axel?" Hmmm, did he not just hear I parallel parked a bulldozer?!!!! I guess dream technology does not transfer to reality.

Comments

April said…
What a great blog! I was laughing out loud. Thank you. i will keep reading. April
Anonymous said…
I read this early this morning, first laugh of the day! Hilarious. Jen Hardy
mindy said…
Kate, I read this a while ago but it has kept coming back to me. Whenever I have to do something difficult I tell myself, "If Kate can parallel park a bulldozer, I can do this!"

So, thank you kate! You are amazing---Keep Dreaming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence