The Tide is High

Yeah, you might be wondering how I did. I think some of the pictures say it well. " Please help me to live, please help me to live."

See how excited I am? I know exactly what I am doing.

Oh, the mayhem and craziness. I was kicked, hit, swum over by much greater beings.



See how my BIL is running out of the water? My exit would be titled, "Thank you God! I have found the land!"






I am so relieved to be finally running a race instead of biking or swimming. The swim was even tougher than I thought. No wonder swimmers look so bad. Those buoys never seem to get any closer. During the bike portion I was passed by crazy mechanical super athletes that whirred instead of making the usual bike noise. I really couldn't figure out how their $10,000 super bikes were passing my $149 Wal-mart special. (Those super-athletes were not super friendly either.) Anyhoo, the run felt good and I was able to pass people instead of erratically flailing about in open water. I had such a miserable time I think I might do it again.

Comments

Unknown said…
You amaze, inspire and impress me Kate! Yeah for doing something new and scary. I lol reading your post. Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence