Wow! Where are we going?


It may be pms right now, but I have cried over the current political coverage. It was actually the good kind. You know, like Hillary. I was folding laundry and watched as Obama got up and hugged his wife and kids. I was riveted by the picture. I felt full of hope watching him. You can respond with all of the nay-saying you want. But, give me a chance. When have you seen such an open, dynamic race? One can believe
the dream. Folks, we have: a woman, a Mormon, an African-American, an Italian whose father was in the mob, a POW semi-independent voter, a preacher and short man married to a hot, much taller woman. Get out and get excited.

Comments

Mary Morris said…
Luke and I have also talked about how this is one of the most interesting campaigns in a very long time. And for me, it's really hard picking someone I like best. I just don't know yet--I don't even know which party. At least, so many of the candidates have something unique they can bring to the table.

And by the way, yes I am a bum, Kate, but "where are going" just doesn't make sense. Hee hee, only a sister is allowed to tease you so :)
Katydid said…
Jeeepers, I am fired from being editor-in-chief. I guess that is why you are the first to say something. People were too embarrassed to tell me.
J-E said…
Blast! Mary caught it before I saw it. I'm catching up on blogs to avoid making new seating charts. The new semester just started, and I'm not quite feeling perky enough to get back to work. Why does it feel like I got a degree simply to have homework every night? Don't worry, though--I would not have been too embarrassed to tell you. Hahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Moment of truth