To Fun


Slowly, as the years go, you don't notice that you have started quoting your mother or complain about taxes. But then, it hits you, " I am getting old". I went walking with my sister a few days ago and we slid in the snow. I decided to roll around like a dog and just get snowy. You know what my face looked like? Yeah, a BIG smile. And my mouth just laughed. I love New Year's Resolutions. I need to have more fun. I need to have more fun with my husband, my kids and myself. When I think of some more laugh-out-loud fun, I will share it. Maybe this will be the Year of the Fun.

Comments

J-E said…
Are you addressing this "to fun," as in "Ode to Fun" or to a neighbor named fun? Hmmm....the current spelling leaves me wondering. Yes, I'm evil--many have called me Peter. By the way, I loved walking in the snow with you. I had a great time.
mak-daddy said…
wow, pretty picture :P
Katydid said…
Well, I guess you should read the list above. I really fought the desire to change the title. But, that would make me a liar and more of a talented grammarian than I am.
Mary Morris said…
I feel left out of family fun--Maybe I'll live by family some day again... :(

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence