Does Heaven Have a Sound Track?

My little love bug was up all hours last night and my butt was dragging today. I had NO desire to do anything responsible. But, I had to get my house/life/act together. I really was only able to start working when the music was loud. More than once, I have heard an older person say loud music is offensive or wrong. That is a complaint for this mortal plane. Well, what happens in heaven? I'm pretty sure those mansions don't clean themselves. I was wondering if they let the late night cleaning crew listen to their own music. I don't think I can mop to Bach's Sonata in G. I am figuring that if I am going to get anything done in the next life, there must be tunes! If I am going to really dwell on this, I don't want to eat fish and honeycomb in the next life either. Is there a place for folks like us? Maybe I will be the gardner for the other folks. If your butt is dragging and you aren't worried about the next life consequences, my list of energy making music is here:


I dare you not to dance to the list. You may have your own list, but I bet you have one!

Comments

mindy said…
I'm with you Kate, there will be music in heaven. And hopefully chicken.
J-E said…
I like the new look of the blog--very fun. The only one that might not make the heaven itunes list is "I wanna be your lover," just a thought. :)
Scott-n-Allison said…
I seriously hope that part of heaven is NO DUST!

Thanks for sharing the music!
Unknown said…
I can't stop laughing at the image of you, headphones on, pulling weeds for a celestial mansion!!! You are a brave and honest woman oh Miley Cyrus listener. For myself, I am so addicted to the Glee soundtrack it is embarrassing.
Erin said…
Great List! And the only way to clean!

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence