Scamper to Stop Cancer


A while back, I mentioned I decided to be insane and get up early and run.  Well, I did it :)  All of those early mornings have paid off.  I am running the Salt Lake Half-Marathon to celebrate a wonderful mother-in-law.  She has had such courage during her Chemo and surgeries.  I would put a picture of her here, but I don't think she would like that.  Instead, please celebrate her remission by donating to the Huntsman Cancer Institute.  For some of you, this is a repeat plea, but thanks anywhoo. 

Comments

Joanna said…
Seriously, do you know what a cool mom you are? Anyway, I'll stop the accolades before you get embarassed. I better get to see you guys when I come out for Sarah's wedding in May - I can't wait!
Katydid said…
We can't wait to see you too :)

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence