Hey, are you Suri?











































I was in the store with my youngest, when I heard a loud intake of breath with a squeak. A woman bounded over and yelled, "Oh my gosh, it's Suri! Are you her Nanny? Are you married to Tom Cruise? Is this Suri?" She was so exuberant that it took her a while to understand I had no connection to famous people. Actually, I wondered if she were a little "sloshed". However, she had already taken a picture of my daughter as we had stood there. Should this worry me? But, more importantly, does she look like Suri? I'm not sure these are the best examples. Feel free to suggest better ones.

Comments

Erin T said…
I have to say... I was at the commissary today and saw a picture of Suri that looks just like the picture of Gabby in pink. She is very cute, so at least it is a compliment!
Carolyn said…
whatever the case, your child is georgeous

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence