Baby got....front?

Driving along the road, an older American car pulled up along side of our car.  There sat a younger man delighting in his cigar.  Smoke tendrils curled around his contented face while he sat waiting for the light to change.  Looking through the haze, I noticed a long twirly-ish mustache which seemed to match his cigar but not his decade.   As he stretched back in his solitary delight, one could observe the decorations of his castle.   There on the rearview mirror were two peach fuzzy balls.  What on odd color and shape for an ornament one at first thinks.  However, as one kept looking, the deeper pink centers and general atmosphere of the car give the obvious a-ha! He's got ta-tas! Nothing says personal style like boobie balls.  This folks is why I love cars, people and America.

Comments

Quinn said…
Only 5 more days and I will be driving through the roadways of the US in a car full of kids and hubby for 5 whole weeks! I love America too and I can't wait for our adventure to begin.
Unknown said…
Hilarious!!!! I wonder what kind of woman dates a man like that?
Katydid said…
Hmmm, I'd have to go with....the dude was sitting alone chomping a cigar.

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence