Christmas Songs

The season is over and radio stations are returning to normal music. I just thought I would list some of my favorites. I thought it might help for me to confess secret songs I actually like.
  • Sting (I saw three ships)
  • Barenaked Ladies w/ Sarah Mclachlan (God rest ye merry gentleman)
  • Nat King Cole (anything)
  • Handel's the Messiah
  • Jewel (Silent Night)
  • Wham! Last Christmas
  • Band Aid (Do they know it's Christmas time?)
  • Josh Groban (Believe, Ave Maria)
  • Natalie Merchant (Children go where I send thee)
And now the confessionals:
  • Christmas Shoes (sometimes I laugh, sometimes I cry)
  • The forgotten carols (Jenny go ahead and laugh)
  • Kurt Bestor (Prayer of the children)
Short and Sweet and Confessional

Comments

Mary Morris said…
Did you know that Jenny and I both HATE "Christmas Shoes"--unless she changed her mind since we last made fun of it. Yuck! But I guess you must have a softer heart. :)

(It still makes me feel somewhat queasy to hear it.)
Katydid said…
Queasy!!! Doesn't it just make you smile. I love Wham in their more "innocent" days :)

Popular posts from this blog

Delirious Dreams of a Fat Chick

Bonfire of Vanity

Truth and Consequence